Monday, January 08, 2007

Today....



I have been filling too many visa applications lately, for friends, family, family friends, my father's and mother's friends daughters and sons, any one needs help with a visa application? here is Maysoon, pass by the office and she will do it for you!!!!!!!! I started to think I can use it as an extra income?!

I am becoming experienced with all different types of applications, UK, Canada, US, Schengen visa application and even China...lol it's EASY and people can do it by themselves I don't know why they need someone else to fill an application for them..

The latest question I received was from this lady... she wants to go to Canada to give birth there, and what really made me angry that she said if it is a boy then she's going to Canada if it is a girl she's NOT!!! I asked her REALLY, and WHY is that!?????!??!!! She said, because if it is a boy then he can use it when he grows up but if it is a girl they are not going to let her travel on her own!!?? or even think of going with her?.. so I got mad and told her that Canadian visa officers are really strict about situations like hers and they are not going to let her in any way......

Double standards I hate it, WHO KNOWS what is going to happen 18 or 20 years from now!??!!! GOSH why not give an equal chance no matter what the baby's gender is?!! well I know it is an unborn baby and they might not be approved any way but still it ticks me off.... and I needed to get it out of my head....


Another matter, my sister-in-law has to take crap from her husband and she is not doing any thing about it, that pisses me off, a dear friend of mine too is giving too much and not taking any thing... I hate it when I call her and she sounds depressed knowing that she's been married for one year ONLY! They are supposed to be living their best times ever now!


Examples just few examples:


Does he has the right to tell her not to go out? or visit her family? NO,

or even tell her what to dress and what not to? NO,

or what to do with her day? NO,

for Gods sake does he own her!????!! NO


They are individuals who have lives of their own why are they taking crap from both their husbands.... sometimes I just can't understand WHY...


They need to stand for themselves, I hate to give lectures about it; even though it saddens me to see them suffering and see how their self esteem is diminishing every time I talk to them or see them. ANY WAY they are the ones who should do something right?!!


I kind of feel relieved spelling it out...

6 comments:

piccolina said...

ohh i just understand what u talking about !
see i believe that it's all about how the women respects her self . once she gives alot even though he is not giving then trust me he won't give " why get the cow if u can have the milk without a cow ?" that explains my point !
it's all up to the women ! honestly

MaySoon said...

I know, it depends on them, and they are so afraid that they are going to be blamed or more they might get divorced!!!!!!! ughhhh

Anglo-Libyan said...

that is a good subject and I do not blame you for getting angry, I felt angry with that woman who wants to go to Canada, how rediculous is what she said??

MaySoon said...

AngloLibyan, you see how silly and stupid she is? Her husband came in yesterday to ask some more questions, I was about to take it out on him..:o|

Hannu said...

How pathetic! At this time and age and still discriminating even before birth. Not surprising though. I wouldn't help her if I were you.

MaySoon said...

Hannu welcome to my blog, and of course I am not helping them...they do not deserve to be parents Astghfr Allah!