Monday, December 18, 2006

ok here comes my 1st post

Ok it's my first time blogging, I have been wandering around reading lots of blogs but finally I got to start my own...

I was born in Tripoli, lived abroad for a while, then came back yah yah naseeb hit me got married and stuck here, with so much in mind and so little done... trying to find my way in life - living in a temporary situation for 3 yrs now doesn't sound so promising...

yah me and my hubby trying to do our bests to give our baby the best of every thing and make our lives better.. so alhamdolilah.. I have a smart baby girl (Meral) she is 2 ... working for my dad (my friends and some family members think I am crazy for leaving the best job I ever had to work with my dad..) well he gave a lot to me and my siblings why not pay him back a little??

That is it for now, I don't know where this is going but it is just a start... so see you, or read you :)

1 comment:

Akram said...

Welcome in the blogosphere , wish you the best.